"We’re not saying Call of Duty and Michael C. Hall are directly responsible for the horrific slaughter of nearly a hundred people. We’re just heavily implying it.” - The LA Times
Good journalism! High-fives all around.
- leeleeleelee likes this
- peachtreekeen likes this
- imbackintheussr reblogged this from welcometothisblogbitch and added:
- andrewbridgman likes this
- january20th said: Good thing I don’t follow Dexter, things could get out of hand.
- frictionlesssuperfeet said: "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a man in possession of several firearms must be in want of a television show to teach him how to commit murder." - Jane Austen
- frictionlesssuperfeet likes this
- welcometothisblogbitch posted this